Hoyt Joins Fenner™ Precision Polymers!
Hoyt Wire Cloth is proud to announce that it is now a part of Fenner™ Precision Polymers, a Michelin Group company and a leader in reinforced polymer technology. This new partnership gives us the support and resources to move our business to the next level.
Together, we will be able to expand our core product offerings in aggregate mining and infrastructure applications. We hope to increase our presence in highly specialized conveying products and develop new opportunities in screening for crushed stone, sand, and gravel. Fenner Precision Polymers’ advanced R&D teams are excited to engineer and introduce next-generation materials.
For Fenner Precision Polymers, the acquisition enhances the company’s position as a leading supplier of high-value components and belting. Fenner Precision Polymers acquired our parent company, Lumsden Corporation, in 2020.
Hoyt Wire Cloth, the original member of the Lumsden family of companies and now in business for over 50 years, operates under principles set forth by our founder, Alexander D. Lumsden.
- Quality – Never be second best, always produce the highest-quality products and make them right every time.
- Customer Service – We exist to satisfy our customers’ needs. All departments in Lumsden Corporation live by this principle.
- Innovation – Never stop improving our products to better satisfy our customer’s needs.
- New Products – Seek out or invent new products for the businesses we serve.
- Care for Our People – As a family-owned business, we must always consider the needs of our employees. The success of Lumsden Corporation is a result of their efforts, skills, and performance.
Click here to meet our corporate team.
Please be aware that some of our contact information has changed. You can be sure you have the best ways to reach us by visiting our Contact Us page.
Dedicated to Reducing Your Screening Cost Per Ton.