Hoyt Wire Cloth, the original member of the Lumsden family of companies and now in business for over 50 years, operates under principles set forth by our founder, Alexander D. Lumsden.
- Quality – Never be second best, always produce the highest-quality products and make them right every time.
- Customer Service – We exist to satisfy our customers’ needs. All departments in Lumsden Corporation live by this principle.
- Innovation – Never stop improving our products to better satisfy our customer’s needs.
- New Products – Seek out or invent new products for the businesses we serve.
- Care for Our People – As a family-owned business, we must always consider the needs of our employees. The success of Lumsden Corporation is a result of their efforts, skills and performance.
PHOTO: From left: Arthur J. Lumsden, President/COO; Glenn Farrell, Chairman/CEO; Alexander D. Lumsden, Vice-Chairman of the Board/Founder
Click here to meet our corporate team.
Quality Products Made in the USA
All Hoyt Wire Cloth screening products are proudly manufactured in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, using the finest American-produced materials. Raw material, engineering, manufacturing and the knowledge of screening applications is what distinguishes Hoyt Wire Cloth as a leading supplier in the aggregate screen media industry.
Dedicated to Reducing Your Screening Cost Per Ton.